The definition of Industrial Relations is the management of work-related obligations and entitlements between employers and their employees. In 2010 we moved to a National System which is legislated through the Fair Work Act 2009.
Do you need help with:
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (EBAs) and negotiations
- Union Issues
- Modern Award Interpretation and Support
- Fair Work Act Interpretation and Support
- Fair Work Commission Conciliation
- Mediation for Workplace Issue
- Education and Training in relation to IR
- Trademark Application and follow through
Most commonly asked IR questions include:
- How do I classify my employee?
- What Award does my business fall under?
- How much do I pay my employee?
IR ASSISTANCE – Confirmation of Modern Award applicable to the business, categorisation and confirmation of pay rates for staff member. (POA IF MORE THAN 1)
$30 includes written confirmation and brief of applicable legislation.
A2 Workplace Consulting can assist you to navigate through the twists and turns of the Industrial Relations Arena. We provide practical, technically correct and timely solutions for your business that gets real results.
Online Express Audit
Are you unsure what you need assistance with? This Express Online Audit has been designed to lead you through questions that are relevant to the ‘health’ of your business. It covers Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Workplace Health and Safety. The quiz will determine the areas where you need assistance, and also demonstrate the areas where A2 Workplace Consulting can help.
Take the short quiz now to determine your business needs.